Sunday, November 11, 2012

Digital Story Telling

Hi everybody!

For my master's class dealing with technology, I had to create a digital story that had to do with a thematic unit I was trying to update or with my life. I chose the thematic unit and decided to make a digital story about the seasons and why we have them.

I first painted pictures using watercolor (I love watercolor...it's my favorite media). Then I scanned and used Illustrator and InDesign to add in the earth's axis and the equator. When I was finished, I added in a song by George Winston (his music is so lovely!) using iPhoto. My sister, Sally, helped me a great deal with with the Illustrator and InDesign.

I created the video for a target audience of 2nd and 3rd graders or 7 to 9 year olds. Please enjoy!!


All Rights Are Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment